Clog-resistant fine fog flat spray nozzle
Pipe conn. size
65°, 55° (*3)
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Liquid pressure, Liquid siphon
Mean droplet diameter
15–40 μm (*2, *3)
27–75 ℓ/min, Normal
0.2–0.5 MPa (ca. 2 - 5 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.6–0.8 mm (*1)
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15–40 μm (*2).
- Spray capacity increases or decreases in proportion to the air pressure.
- No dripping from the nozzles at spray shut off.
- Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*2) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
*3) Measured at liquid pressure of 0 MPa (Liquid siphon feed).
- Moisture control: Paper, cardboard