CBIMV-S series w/ Spray control adaptor
Compact design, small capacity fine fog flat spray nozzle w/ Spray control adaptor – Liquid siphon type
Pipe conn. size
M5 depth 4
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
3.75–25 ℓ/min, Normal
0.2–0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.2–0.3 mm (nozzle orifice)
- New lineup of CBIM series compact nozzles with spray-control adaptor, which can regulate spray ON/OFF with a built-in piston.
- Capable of spraying smallest flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30 μm or less.**
- Even spray distribution across the entire spray area.
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
- Spraying: oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.