CBIMV series w/ Spray control adaptor
Compact design, small capacity fine fog flat spray nozzle w/ Spray control adaptor
Pipe conn. size
M5 depth 4
45°, 80°, or 110°*
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
2.6–25 ℓ/min, Normal
0.2–0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.2–0.4 mm (nozzle orifice)
- New lineup of CBIM series compact nozzles with spray-control adaptor, which can regulate spray ON/OFF with a built-in piston.
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less.**
- Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa (ca. 1 bar – 3 bar).
- Produces two different spray distributions: uniform spray distribution throughout spray pattern area (when spraying at a low air-water ratio), or a mountain-shaped distribution having gradually tapered edges (at a high air-water ratio).
- Spray angle of 110°, 80°, or 45°.*
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa (ca. 1 bar).
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
- Spraying: oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.