Medium capacity impinging-type fine fog full cone spray nozzle – Internal mixing type
Pipe conn. size
Air inlet: Rc 1/4"– Rc 3/8", Liquid inlet: Rc 1/8" – Rc 1/4"
10–450 ℓ/hr (*1)
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Liquid pressure, Liquid siphon
Mean droplet diameter
340–1,800 ℓ/min, Normal (*2)
Free passage diameter
0.6–1.1 mm (*3)
- Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine and semi-fine atomization.
- Atomized droplets are impinged against each other creating ultrasonic waves, which results in creation of a uniform distribution of even finer droplet sizes.
- Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa (ca. 3 bar – 4 bar) and liquid pressure of 0–0.25 MPa (ca. 0bar – 2.5 bar).
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa (ca. 3 bar – 4 bar).
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
- Cooling: Gas, steel plates, refractories, moldings, glass
- Moisture control: Flue gas, concrete
- Combustion: Oil, waste water
- Others: Mixing two liquids, Spray drying