Pneumatic slit laminar spray nozzle
Pipe conn. size
8.0–28.0 ℓ/min (*1)
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
520–1,700 ℓ/min, Normal (*1)
Free passage diameter
- Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle with uniform spray distribution throughout the entire spray pattern area.
- While multiple-nozzle alignment of conventional pneumatic spray nozzles leaves some spots unwashed, PSN nozzles provide uniform spray distribution and achieve a complete cleaning, leaving no spot unwashed. PSN can be used at a short distance.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.1–0.4 MPa (ca . 1 bar – 4 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1–0.4 MPa (ca . 1 bar – 4 bar) for PSN nozzle with slit length of 1000 mm and slit opening of 0.05 mm.
- Cleaning: Glass substrate, liquid crystal
- Cooling: Steel plates, moldings
- Moisture control: Paper, cardboard
- Surface finish process: Precision cleaning for steel surface treatment, Roll cleaning