Small capacity fine fog full cone spray nozzle
Pipe conn. size
20° or 70° (*1)
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
7–245 ℓ/min, Normal
0.2–0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.4–3.1 mm (*2)
- Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less (*3).
- Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa (ca. 1 bar – 3 bar).
- Spray angle of 20° or 70°.
*1) Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
- Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
- Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Raw material process: Dust suppression at the conveyor line, Flue gas denitration reducing agent
- Steelmaking process: Cooling refractories at maintenance of ladle and tundish, Cooling electric furnace and electrode
- Rolling mill process: Cooling coil
- Surface finish process: Minimized spangle treatment at the continuous galvazing line, Cooling coating line