Compact design, small capacity fine fog flat spray nozzle
Pipe conn. size
M3 depth 2
45°, 80°, or 110° (*1)
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
2.6–91 ℓ/min, Normal
0.2–0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.2–0.9 mm (*2)
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less (*3).
- Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa (ca. 1 bar – 3 bar).
- Produces two different spray distributions: uniform spray distribution throughout spray pattern area (when spraying at a low air-water ratio), or a mountain-shaped distribution having gradually tapered edges (at a high air-water ratio).
• Spray angle of 110°, 80°, or 45°.
*1) Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa (ca. 1 bar).
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
- Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
- Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
- Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.