Solenoid-activated spray nozzle
Pipe conn. size
y 0.9–26.4 ℓ/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Liquid pressure, Liquid siphon
Mean droplet diameter
15–25 μm (*1, *3)
36–200 ℓ/min, Normal
0.2–0.4 MPa (ca. 2 - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.3–1.0 mm (*2)
- Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15–25 μm (*3).
- Fast response performance by solenoid activation: intermittent pulse spray at 0.02 sec/shot with a minimum of 0.006 cc/shot is possible.
- Ideal for coating in small amounts, i.e. protective agent coating, etc.
- IP65, IP67 (dust-proof and water-proof) structure.
- Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Sauter mean droplet diameter measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2 MPa (ca. 2 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.13 MPa (ca. 1.3 bar) for SETO07503R-I+SD, measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0 MPa (liquid siphon feed) for SETO0405R, 07507R or 2210R+SD.
*2) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
- Spraying release agent for metal molds
- Mold cooling
- Seasoning (food)
- Uniform coating without dripping, etc.