Fog Cooling Unit for air conditioner outdoor units
COOLSAVE-D Fog Cooling Unit
25.8 L/hr (*1)
0.25 MPa (ca. 2.5 bar)
Mean droplet diameter
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Features of COOLSAVE-D Fog Cooling Unit:
- The COOLSAVE-D utilizes fine fog evaporative cooling to cool air conditioner outdoor units.
- This product reduces electricity usage by up to 10% and helps cut costs during summer peak-usage periods.
- Offers outstanding water-saving performance.
- Offers automated operation via setting of temperature, time, etc.
*1) This spray capacity is of COOLSAVE-D-10 (model suitable for 10HP air conditioner units).
Spray capacity varies by the model and spray pressure.
COOLSAVE-D-20 (model for 20HP air conditioner units): 51.6 L/hr
|Model No.||The number of main header||The number of sub-header(s)||Total spray capacity at 0.25 MPa||Outdoor unit (horsepower)|
For units over 20 horsepower, multiple units can be used.
- The COOLSAVE-D Fog Cooling Unit is used for cooling of air conditioner outdoor units used for cooling and refrigeration equipment.