Low-energy cooling system producing Semi-Dry Fog®(*1) reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling without wetting people and objects.
This system is highly effective at mitigating the effects of the urban heat island (UHI) phenomenon, in preventing heatstroke among humans and animals, and in other such areas, while simultaneously providing highly economical performance.
It is made using materials with outstanding weather and corrosion resistance, giving it a longer life time.
- Hydraulic cooling system producing Semi-Dry Fog®(*1)
- Reducing temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog
- Ideal as an UHI countermeasure, for heatstroke prevention, for creating a comfortable cool spot, a feel of cool comfort, etc.
- Used for dust suppression, static charge prevention, and humidification
We support customers in site investigation, layout design, installation work and after-sales services.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm. Because this fog system uses fine droplets and does not include large droplets which can result in wetting of objects and surfaces, it provides superb performance quality for human users.
“Dry mist“, despite its similar same, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
- Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke countermeasures, UHI countermeasure, plant and animal cooling, preventing heatstroke, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
- Humidification: Static charge prevention, preserving freshness, dust suppression
- Presentations/Shows: Spray fog screens (for video projection), achieving fog effects
In specific industries
[Shops and Shopping Arcades, Bus Stops, Train Stations, Ferry Terminals and Airports]
- Cooling for facility entrances and entrance halls/lobbies, shopping arcades, corridors, docks/wharfs, train platforms
[School Facilities (from Preschools to Universities)]
- Cooling for school entrances, inter-building connecting corridors, areas near window frames, roof areas, tents set up for sports events, etc.; measures for dealing with hot temperatures during exercise, study time and so forth; cooling for students, teachers, parents/guardians and other users
[Gymnasiums, Athletic Fields/Facilities, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Golf Courses, Martial Arts Dojos, Racecourses]
- Cooling for facility entrances, inter-building connecting corridors, roof areas, waiting rooms/areas, spectator seating areas, outdoor tents, booths installed as resting spots, etc.; cooling for athletes, spectators
[Amusement Parks, Zoos, Aquariums, Botanical Gardens]
- Cooling for facility entrances, attraction/ride facilities, corridors, areas near archways, areas near shrubbery, etc.; preventing heatstroke, presentation/show applications, displays/exhibitions of activities, etc.
- Cooling for entrance areas, openings in facility walls, and facility interiors; cooling for workers and industrial animals; preventing heatstroke, fatigue and loss of appetite caused by high summer temperatures, milking yield declines, and dispersion of dust
[Linen Supply and Restaurant Applications]
- Heat countermeasure during cleaning and ironing operations, countermeasure against static electricity caused by dry air, preserving freshness for all-you-can-eat buffets and fresh food display shelves in stores