Dust control in factory
Issues related to dust in working environment
Why do you need dust control?
- Dust related defects
- Decreased productivity
- Increased maintenance
- Airborne contamination
- Substance contamination (powder form)
- Loss of raw material (powder form)
- Safety hazard
Solution: Dust control by spraying Semi-Dry Fog® to Dry Fog
Airborne dust particles can cause a range of issues and are difficult to contain, especially in outside environments. Suppressing or containing dust can be done by either lightly wetting the substance you wish to contain, or by fogging. When suppressing dust via fogging, our humidification systems spray small water droplets the same size as dust particles. These water droplets collide with the dust particles mid air and weigh them to the ground.
Examples of Systems / Products used for this application
GSIM series Pneumatic nozzles are capable of dust suppression without significantly wetting the environment by spraying droplet size of 40 – 80 um in large volume swiftly.
- Low cost dust suppression solution
- Avoid loss of raw material (powder form)
- Avoid dust related defects
- Prevent hazardous airborne contamination
- Easy maintenance
- Improve the working environment