Issues in Horticulture
- Dehydration of plants and crops
- Grow of mold, bacteria and fungus
- Inconsistent and slow growth
- Water droplets on plants
Humidity control is very important when cultivating plants in greenhouses. A low level of humidity will lead to moisture loss and slow growth or even decease, while a too high humidity level will lead to mold and bacteria growth. Too humid conditions are also a preferred environment for various pests who will feed on the plants and cause various issues.
By installing a humidification system which continuously controls the humidity levels, plants will develop under utmost conditions, reducing waste and increasing growth cycles.
Our humidification system sprays a “Dry Fog” which will control the humidity and apply it uniformly, without leaving any droplets on the plants or crops.
Learn how Walters Garden successfully applied our AirAKI® humidification system to their greenhouses: Walter’s Garden
- Very efficient cooling
- Prevents dehydration
- Uniform humidity across the same entire area
- Promotes healthy growth
- Uniform plant growth – enabling shipment of all products at the same time
- Limits water consumption due to the extremely fine mist
- Prevents mold, bacteria and pests
- Energy efficient system – lowest in class