Solution for screen dryness for Screen printing
Issues in Screen printing
- Thin spots and cracking in porous plate due to dryness
- Screen dryness and clogging screen plate (Blurring printing)
- Print misalignment
- Static electricity
- Dust adhesion
Solution: Humidification systems
A low humidity level affects printing facilities by increasing defect rates, screen dryness, and shutdowns of machinery. Static electricity increases, especially during winter time, creating poor quality of products, misalignment, paper jams, double feeding, dust adhesion, and even fire.
By adding spot humidification near the machinery, these problems can be prevented, static charge is controlled, and our customers can maintain a constant level of quality in their production year-round.
Our humidification system sprays a “Dry Fog” which will humidify near the machines without wetting them.
- Prevent screen plate issues caused by low humidity Spot humidification of screen plate with less energy
- Prevent print misalignment and printing defect
- Increased productivity
- Reduced dust / particle adhesion
Advantages of the solution
- Anti-static measures for target areas
- Cost saving (lower defect rate (decrease in operational shutdowns)
- Constant humidity level year-round (50-60%RH – depending on customers’ needs)
- Spot humidification above the screen printing presses
- Other applications: humidification, indoor cooling