1 piece structure standard flat spray w/ ceramic orifice
Pipe conn. size
R 1/8" - R 1"
15 - 115°
Mean droplet diameter
150 - 550 μm
Available for some nozzle codes
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
0.20 - 8.00 L/min
Free passage diameter
0.2 - 2.0 mm
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The VP series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
- Tapered edges overlap to provide uniformity of spray distribution in multiple-nozzle arrangements.
The VP series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Cleaning: Automotive, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
- Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
- Cooling: Gas, smokes, heat exchangers, tanks, steels, roofs
- Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, dust suppression, deodorization