Clog-resistant fine fog nozzle (w/ piston)
Pipe conn. size
M6 depth 5
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Liquid pressure, Liquid siphon
Mean droplet diameter
18–30 ℓ/min, Normal(*1)
0.2–0.4 MPa (ca. 2 - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
Liquid: 0.4 mm Air: 0.1 mm
- Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 60μm or less (*1).
- Clog-resistant design. Optimal for spraying viscous liquids.
- No dripping from the nozzles at spray shut off.
- Compact, 46 mm-long design.
- By stopping the compressed air supply, controlled intermittent liquid dripping (pulse spray) is possible.
- Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
- Spraying: Mold release agent, deodorant, oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, lubricant, honey, glaze, insecticide, aqueous urea, slurry