“The Fog Engineers”
As “The Fog Engineers”, we provide engineering solutions for a broad range of manufacturing processes.
Since our foundation in 1954, we have been supporting global industrial spray nozzle and atomization requirements with innovative products, adding value to customers through spray engineering support. We have a world wide presence opening offices in 8 countries. And through our Global Network, our representatives are available to help with product specifications, system constructions, application problems, order placements, etc.
IKEUCHI is dedicated to provide solutions based on our extensive knowledge of atomization technology.
Our ongoing investment for research, product development, and manufacturing is the foundation of our business. Thus, “Taking the path less traveled” to design innovative solutions.
Our goal is to create unique products with high-quality fog spraying systems that contribute to social development and to our industries, as well as protecting the environment.
Our products, precision nozzles, and their related systems are designed to give the highest quality performance and the best results to our customers.
Engineering solutions as “The Fog Engineers”
IKEUCHI’s high-precision spray nozzle-based systems and Dry Fog humidification systems satisfy atomization requirements, fulfilling every manufacturing need.
Our R&D department is constantly improving and innovating products and systems to adapt to customer’s need. We continuously develop our core technology and extend our knowledge obtained from a wide range of industries into areas where we see a demand.
Our offices worldwide
- Headquarters (Osaka): email@example.com
- IKEUCHI EUROPE B.V.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IKEUCHI USA, INC.: email@example.com
- IKEUCHI (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IKEUCHI TAIWAN CO., LTD.: email@example.com
- PT. IKEUCHI INDONESIA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIAM IKEUCHI CO., LTD.: email@example.com
- IKEUCHI MIDDLE EAST GENERAL TRADING LLC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 factories in Asia: 3 in Japan and 1 in Vietnam
For more details for each office, please click on the map below.