Odor control with fog
Odor control is important for several reasons:
- Health and well-being
- Environmental impact
- Regulatory compliance
- Worker safety and well-being
Solution: Eliminate odor with dry fog or fine fog
This odor control system can reduce smell and suppress unhealthy gasses. By utilizing a chemical agent, the chemicals can react with odor molecules, altering their chemical composition and reduce their smell. Fine fog provides a more effective odor control with a smaller quantity of chemicals needed.
AKIMist produces an ultra-fine “non-wetting” fog which does not wet the objects it touches. The droplet size is less than 10μm.
Up to 4 nozzles can be mounted per body, spraying in 4 directions
Features of AKIMist®“E” TN:
- Chemical-resistant titanium version, for spaying chemical solution.
- Materials used for the parts in contact with the chemicals are: titanium (TB340), PP (polypropylene), PPS (polyphenylene sulfide) and FKM (tetrafluoroethylenepropylene rubber).
- Nozzle type 03C only made of Titanium (TB340), PPS and OPFW materials.
Find it here
The pneumatic BIM nozzle sprays a fine fog. The droplet size is between 20-100μm. It is designed with fewer parts than conventional nozzles for easier maintenance and a lower price.
Available in 3 spray patterns: BIMV flat spray, BIMK hollow cone spray and BIMJ full cone spray.
Find it here
The hydraulic KBN nozzle sprays a very fine fog. The droplet size is between 35-60μm.
This is a low-cost and lightweight nozzle due to its plastic body. The orifice however is from ceramic material which is extremely wear resistant and chemical resistant. A similar nozzle with a steel body and ceramic orifice is also available: KB nozzle
The KBN nozzle has a minimal risk if clogging due to its free passage diameter which is 1.2-3.6 times bigger than conventional nozzles. Find it here
Fog spraying eliminates odor in:
- Garbage pits of waste incineration plants
- Reservoirs in sewerage treatment plants
- Exhaust ducts