Compact design, small capacity fine fog hollow cone spray nozzle
Pipe conn. size
M3 depth 2
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
13–91 ℓ/min, Normal
0.2–0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.5–0.7 mm (*2)
- Hollow cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less (*3).
- Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa (ca. 1 bar – 3 bar).
- Spray angle of 60°.
*1) Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa (ca. 1 bar).
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
- Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
- Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.