Large capacity impinging-type fine fog full cone spray nozzle – External mixing type
Pipe conn. size
Air inlet: Rc 3/8" – Rc 3/4", Liquid inlet: Rc 1/4" – Rc 3/8"
50–1,600 ℓ/hr (*1)
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
1,430–5,800 ℓ/min, Normal (*2)
Free passage diameter
2.0–4.3 mm (*3)
- Full cone pneumatic spray nozzle producing a large amount of fine and semi-fine atomization.
- Atomized droplets are impinged against each other creating ultrasonic waves, which results in creation of a uniform distribution of even finer droplet sizes.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa (ca. 3 bar – 4 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.02–0.2 MPa (ca. 0.2 bar – 2 bar).
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa (ca. 3 bar – 4 bar).
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
- Cooling: Gas, steel plates, refractories, moldings, glass, etc.
- Moisture control: Flue gas, concrete
- Combustion: Oil, waste water
- Others: Mixing two liquids, Spray drying