Dispersing fine fog (Semi-Dry Fog®*1) using a fan, this energy-saving cooling and humidification system (mist fan system) lowers ambient temperatures by 2–4°C via evaporative cooling and boosts humidity levels.
Suitable for large indoor spaces, buildings with constantly open entrances, and other such locations where conventional cooling and humidification systems are ineffective, this system provides outstanding results in terms of lowering room temperatures, preventing heatstroke, keeping dust down, and more.
- Providing effective cooling and humidification for large spaces with hydraulic spray nozzles
- Spraying Semi-Dry Fog®(*1) over a wide area using a fan to create a cool zone
- Reducing temperatures by 2–4℃ with evaporative cooling of fog
- Cooling entire zones rather than narrowly defined areas, this system is suitable for preventing heatstroke among constantly-moving workers, athletes, and other such users
- Used for dust suppression, static charge prevention, and humidification
This solution includes customer support on site investigation, layout design, installation work, and after-sales services.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm. Because this fog system uses fine droplets and does not include large droplets which can result in wetting of objects and surfaces, it provides superb performance quality for human users.
“Dry mist“, despite its similar same, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
- Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke prevention, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
- Humidification: Dust suppression, preventing dryness, health care
In specific industries
- Protecting workers from heatstroke, preventing dryness
[Waste Processing and Recycling Centers]
- Preventing dust dispersion inside buildings, protecting workers from heatstroke, health care
[Gymnasiums, Martial Arts Dojos, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Athletic Fields/Facilities]
- Preventing heatstroke among athletes, preventing declines in practice/drill efficiency due to high temperatures
- High temperature countermeasure during inspections and maintenance operations, preventing heatstroke among workers, boosting work efficiency and maintenance quality
[Wholesale Markets and Meat Processing Facilities]
- Cooling of facility staff/visitors, reducing stress among industrial-use livestock