June 19, 2023
Humidity control for bakeries
Humidity control in bakeries is crucial for achieving consistent dough quality, optimal yeast fermentation, desirable crust formation, extended shelf life, and a conducive baking environment. It ultimately contributes to the production of high-quality, delicious baked goods.
Humidity control in bakeries is essential for maintaining optimal conditions in the bakery environment. Excessive humidity can lead to the growth of mold and spoilage of ingredients, while low humidity can result in ingredient dehydration and affect the overall quality of baked goods. Additionally, humidity control helps prevent equipment corrosion and malfunction, ensuring the longevity and efficiency of bakery machinery.
Humidity control with AKIMist® “E”
- AKIMist “E” sprays a “dry fog”. The droplets are so small ( 7.5 μm). that they bounce back without wetting any surface.
- The AKIMist “E” can spray the dry mist over a distance of 4 meters from each nozzle and can cover a large area with a single unit.
- By installing AKIMist “E”, the rising process can be controlled.
- Learn more about AKIMist here
- Book a demo of AKIMist here
Cooling room and storage
- The temperature will rise in the room when fresh-baked bread is left there
- Avoid mold growth during cooling and storage.
- By spraying alcohol through spray nozzles installed in the cooling duct, the room is disinfected and mold is avoided.
- The BIMK series is a hollow cone pneumatic spray nozzle.
- It produces fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less
- Find it here: BIMK