Universal ball joint adaptor
Stainless steel 303 or Glass-fiber reinforced PP (FRPP)
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The UT series adaptors’ features:
- Allows adjustment of spray direction over a range of 50 degrees as desired.
- Withstands pressure design. Available from 1/8″ to 3/4″ in pipe connection sizes.
- Use UT-S303 (stainless steel 303) at pressure under 15 MPa (ca. 150 bar).
- Lightweight, high seal performance. Spray direction is adjustable while spraying (up to 0.3 MPa, ca. 3 bar).
- Use UT-FRPP at pressure under 1 MPa (ca. 10 bar, at room temperature).
Cautions for both types:
- Do not use under conditions where water hammer or sudden change of water pressure occurs.
- For use with KB and KKBP series nozzles, a different type of UT Ball Joints are required. Inquire with us for details.
Note: The above photos are UT Ball Joints with spray nozzles attached.
The UT series adaptors are used for:
- Accurate nozzle alignment is possible after connected to a pipe.
- Where large changes in spray direction are required depending on nozzle application such as cleaning and air blowing.