Low/medium pressure rotating cleaning (2D or 3D)
JET ATTACKER JA series
Pipe conn. size
0.3 - 3.0 MPa (ca. 3 - 30 bar) for JA-3 (*1) ; 0.3 - 2.0 MPa (ca. 3 - 20 ba) for JA-2
12 - 98 L/min (*1)
2 - 9 m
Max. allowable temperature
4 - 60°C (40 - 140°F)
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The JET ATTACKER JA series tank cleaner’s features:
- Rotating nozzles for 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional cleaning.
- Rotation is driven solely by the spray reaction force.
- All supplied water is used as driving force and cleaning water. Minimal energy loss.
- Nozzle mounts are available in two arms or four arms.
[JA-3: 3-Dimensional type]
- Available in low-pressure specification (0.3 – 1.2 MPa, ca. 3 – 12 bar, max. 6.0 MPa, ca. 60 bar) or medium-pressure specification (1.0 – 3.0 MPa, ca. 10 – 30 bar, max. 15.0 MPa, ca. 150 bar).
- Low-pressure type is for cleaning by the force of spray flow volume, and medium-pressure type for cleaning by the force of spray pressure.
[JA-2: 2-Dimensional type]
- You can select suitable nozzles depending on your purpose and application; solid stream jets for powerful cleaning, flat spray nozzles with wide spray coverage, and more.
- In addition to the standard arm length (200 or 300 mm), shorter or longer arms suitable for a target area can be prepared within 200–1500 mm.
- Spray capacity of JA-3 (3-Dimensional type)
Low-pressure type (JA3-2L): 24–82 L/min at 0.3–1.2 MPa (ca. 3 – 12 bar)
Medium-pressure type (JA3-2S/4S): 12–70 L/min at 1.0–3.0 MPa (ca. 10 -30 bar)
- Spray capacity of JA-2 (2-Dimensional type): 14–98 L/min at 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
The JET ATTACKER JA series tank cleaner has multiple applications:
- Cleaning of tanks, containers, conveyors, etc.
Here are some example of successful tank cleaning processes with the JET ATTACKER JA series: