Food and Beverage
Air systems are meaningful tools for various processes within the food and beverage industry. Depending on the application, you can implement two types of air systems: air blowers and air compressors.
Furthermore, the compressed air and air blowing solutions are suitable for applications such as:
- PET bottle blowing (beverage industry)
- goods transportation (conveyer belt)
- packaging (vacuum creation)
However, various factors must be considered before selection or implementation:
- As air compressors are entering in direct contact with the products, a sterile filter is required to ensure an oil-free and germ-free pulverization.
- Air knife blowers are more often used in specific applications as they provide a higher efficiency and a lower consumption than compressed air equipment.
- Compressed air systems are suitable for the production line, as they are more effective in maintaining cleanliness, dispersing raw materials or ingredients.
Air blowing solutions
As industrial spraying for air blowing process in the food and beverage processing, IKEUCHI can provide the following solutions:
- Blowing away and removing remaining droplets from products through powerfully amplified air.
- Drying the conveyor belt or other products after washing;
- Blowing away defective products with less capacity;
IKEUCHI’s product line of air blowers