Quick-detachable even flat spray w/ ceramic orifice
The INVE series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pattern with a uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
- Even spray impact across the entire spray area.
- Quick-detachable design helps to greatly reduce maintenance time.
- Easy mounting/dismounting with a knurled tab.
- No falling off of tip or packing when removing the nozzle part.
- Nozzle body and adaptor are made of stainless steel which provides high heat resistance and durability.
- Nozzle orifice is made of high wear resistant ceramic.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
15 - 115°
Mean droplet diameter
250 - 850 μm
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
1.9 - 15.7 L/min
Free passage diameter
1.0 - 3.5 mm
The INVE series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Cleaning: Automotive, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
- Spraying: Oils, lubricants, glues, insecticides, herbicides
- Cooling: Tanks, roofs
- Water screen: Dust suppression, deodorization
- For the applications where precise spray alignment and/or periodic maintenance is required
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?