Semi-fine atomization & small capacity
Pipe conn. size
R 1/4", R 1/4"(G)
53 - 68°
Mean droplet diameter
160 - 360 μm
Included or available
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
0.50 - 2.00 L/min
Free passage diameter
1.0 - 1.8 mm
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The KKBP series nozzles’ features:
- Small capacity hollow cone spray nozzle.
- Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter. Semi-fine atomization.
- Compact, lightweight design with low number of components.
- Maintenance is easy as whirler is detachable.
The KKBP series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Humidifying: Air handling units
- Cooling: Gas, metals
- Spraying: Chemicals
- Snow making (for snow machines)