Non-clogging and dust adhesive nozzle
The 2CM-FB series nozzles’ features:
- A smooth and clear solid stream assists in creating a strong cutting force.
- The flat nozzle tip design assists reducing and minimalizing clogging the orifice with paper dust.
- The lower nozzle body is coated with a layer of Teflon (PTFE) to prevent and minimalize the possibility of dust adhesion.
- The spraying direction of the nozzle orifices can be adjusted accordingly by turning the tab.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
Mean droplet diameter
Included or available
0.24 - 0.67 L/min (at the pressure 1 MPa, ca. 10 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.3 - 0.5 mm
The 2CM-FB series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Trimming: Paper making
- Cutting: Food
- Other applications: cleaning precision machine parts, chemicals injection. deburring, beer foaming (jet foam)
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?