Extra fine solid stream trimming nozzle
The CM-FB series nozzles’ features:
- Delivers a non-agitating clear solid stream with an impactful cutting force.
- The nozzle tip design is flat, which prevents the nozzle orifice from clogging with paper dust.
- The small, tapered-shaped nose of the CM-FB series minimizes the possibility of paper dust adhesion to the nozzle body.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
Mean droplet diameter
Included or available
0.12 - 0.49 L/min (at the pressure 1 MPa, ca. 10 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.3 - 0.6 mm
The CM-FB series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Trimming: Paper making
- Cutting: Food
- Cleaning: precision machine parts
- Injection of chemicals
- Foaming of beer (jet foam)
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?