Fine fog flat spray - Liquid siphon type
The BIMV-S series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30μm or less (*3).
- Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required).
- Even spray distribution across the entire spray area.
- Spray angle of 80°.
*1) Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
0.5 - 5.5 L/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
20 - 30 μm
15 - 92 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.3 - 0.7 mm (*2)
The BIMV-S series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
- Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
- Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?