Fine fog flat spray pneumatic nozzle
The BIMV series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less (*3).
- Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1 – 0.3 MPa (ca. 1 bar – 3 bar).
- Produces two different spray distributions: uniform spray distribution throughout spray pattern area (when spraying at a low air-water ratio), or a mountain-shaped distribution having gradually tapered edges (at a high air-water ratio).
- Spray angle of 110°, 80°, or 45°.
*1) Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
45°, 80°, or 110° (*1)
1.0 - 107 L/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
20 - 100 μm
7 - 245 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.2 - 1.6 mm (*2)
The BIMV series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
- Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
- Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
- Raw material process: Dust suppression at the conveyor line, Flue gas denitration reducing agent
- Steel making process: Cooling refractories at maintenance of ladle and tundish, Cooling electric furnace and electrode
- Rolling mill process: Cooling coil
- Surface finish process: Minimized spangle treatment at the continuous galvazing line, Cooling coating line
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?