Ultra-compact size, flat spray - Liquid siphon type
The SCBIMV-S series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30 μm or less.**
- Ultra-compact size. About 42 mm in total length including control adaptor.
- Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required).
- Even spray distribution across the entire spray area.
- Spray angle of 80°. *
- Capable of spraying smallest flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
- Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF (adaptor type SP) or by turning compressed air ON/OFF (adaptor type SN).
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
M3 depth 2.5 (Air inlet/pilot air), M3 depth 3 (Liquid)
0.1 - 0.74 L/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
20 - 30 μm**
3.75 - 12.5 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.2 mm (Nozzle orifice)
The SCBIMV-S series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
- Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
- Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?