Ultra-compact size, flat spray nozzle
Pipe conn. size
M3 depth 2.5 (Air inlet/pilot air), M3 depth 3 (Liquid inlet)
110°, 80°, or 45°*
0.25 - 4.0 L/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
20 - 100 μm**
2.6 - 12.4 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.1 - 0.3 mm (Nozzle orifice)
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The SCBIMV series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less.**
- Ultra-compact size. About 42 mm in total length including control adaptor.
- Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1 – 0.3 MPa (ca. 1 bar – 3 bar).
- Produces two different spray distributions: uniform spray distribution throughout spray pattern area (when spraying at a low air-water ratio), or a mountain-shaped distribution having gradually tapered edges (at a high air-water ratio).
- Spray angle of 110°, 80°, or 45°.*
- Capable of spraying smallest flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
- Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF (adaptor type SP) or by turning compressed air ON/OFF (adaptor type SN).
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa (ca. 1 bar).
**Mean droplet diameter measured by Laser Doppler Method.
The SCBIMV series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
- Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
- Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
For a demonstration of the 45-degree angle and for more videos, please visit: