Compact design, flat spray - Liquid siphon
Spray control CBIMV-S series
Pipe conn. size
M5 depth 4
0.1 - 1.4 L/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
20 - 30 μm**
3.75 - 25 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.2 - 0.3 mm (nozzle orifice)
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The Spray control CBIMV-S series nozzles’ features:
- New lineup of CBIM series compact nozzles with spray-control adaptor, which can regulate spray ON/OFF with a built-in piston.
- Capable of spraying smallest flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30 μm or less.**
- Even spray distribution across the entire spray area.
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
The Spray control CBIMV-S series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Spraying: oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.