Compact design, flat spray with Spray control adaptor
Spray control CBIMV series
Pipe conn. size
M5 depth 4
45°, 80°, or 110°*
0.25 - 14.3 L/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
20 - 100 μm**
2.6 - 25 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.4 MPa (ca. 2 bar - 4 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.2 - 0.4 mm (nozzle orifice)
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The Spray control CBIMV series nozzles’ features:
- New lineup of CBIM series compact nozzles with spray-control adaptor, which can regulate spray ON/OFF with a built-in piston.
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less.**
- Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1 – 0.3 MPa (ca. 1 bar – 3 bar).
- Produces two different spray distributions: uniform spray distribution throughout spray pattern area (when spraying at a low air-water ratio), or a mountain-shaped distribution having gradually tapered edges (at a high air-water ratio).
- Spray angle of 110°, 80°, or 45°.*
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa (ca. 1 bar).
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
The Spray control CBIMV series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Spraying: oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive.
- Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.