Hydraulic / Pneumatic (Dual-use) Thick flat spray
Pipe conn. size
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
90 - 115°
19 - 24.7 ℓ/min
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
430 - 488 μm
0.1 MPa (ca. 1 bar)
Free passage diameter
2.9 - 3.4 mm(*1)
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The DDRP+AS series nozzles’ features:
- Dual-use thick flat spray fog nozzle with uniform distribution used as a hydraulic spray nozzle and a pneumatic spray nozzle.
- Can be used as a hydraulic nozzle for medium/high flow rates and as a pneumatic nozzle for low flow rates.
(Also available as a pneumatic spray nozzle for medium/high flow rates.)
- Large turn-down ratio of 1:20.
- Suitable for processes which require minimal variation in spray distribution and spray angle.
- Even thick flat spray with a 60° angle yields a highly effective spray pattern for surface cooling.
*1) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
The DDRP+AS series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Steel making process: Cooling continuous casted steel (bloom, slab short side, billet), cooling roll of casting machine
- Rolling mill process: Cooling steel plate on continuous annealing line, roll in heat treatment, and magnetic steel