Hydraulic / Pneumatic (Dual-use) Flat spray
The VVP+AS series nozzles’ features:
- Dual-use flat spray fog nozzle used as a hydraulic spray nozzle and a pneumatic spray nozzle.
- Can be used as a hydraulic nozzle for medium/high flow rates and as a pneumatic nozzle for low flow rates.
- Large turn-down ratio of 1:20.
- Suitable for processes which require minimal variation in spray distribution and spray angle.
*1) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
9.87 - 28 L/min
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
400 - 550 μm
0.1 MPa (ca. 1 bar)
Free passage diameter
1.4 - 3.0 mm(*1)
The VVP+AS series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Steel making process: Cooling continuous casted steel (bloom, slab short side, billet), cooling roll of casting machine
- Rolling mill process: Cooling steel plate on continuous annealing line, roll in heat treatment, and magnetic steel
- Others: Rinsing after pickling
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?