Self-cleaning with brushes, Nozzle header
The BRASIKan® spray header’s features:
- Self-cleaning nozzle header.
- Inner brushes for nozzle cleaning are built-in.
- By rotating inner brushes, nozzle orifices are cleaned thoroughly, and foreign objects inside the pipe are flushed out through the drain.
- Available in the manual brush-cleaning type (the inner brushes are rotated by turning handwheel) and air-driven automatic type (which allows remote control of spray and cleaning modes).
*1) Spray capacity per one nozzle (not per header).
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
4–20 L/min (*1)
Mean droplet diameter
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
The BRASIKan® has multiple applications :
In Continuous Galvanizing Line (CGL), Electrolytic Galvanizing Line (EGL), Continuous Pickling Line (CPL), and Continuous Annealing Line (CAL)
- Brush roll cleaning: Eliminates resin roll galling, reducing re-winding and accompanying costs. Reduces product quality defects.
- More reliable, consistent operations: Standard and hot water rinsing, water quenching, neutralization, rinsing (during pretreatment, following plating and during acid cleaning). Product quality improvements (reduced scale entanglement damage, more consistent cooling, and prevention of plate contamination).
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?