High impact flat spray semi fine fog
The VVEA series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing semi-fine (and semi-coarse) atomization having a mean droplet diameter of 50μm or more. (*3)
- High spray impact with thin flat spray pattern and uniform distribution.
- Liquid pressure type under the liquid pressures of 0.2 – 0.5 MPa (ca. 2 bar – 5 bar).
- Large turn-down ratio with stable spray angle.
- Spray angle of 60° or 80°
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.4 MPa (ca. 4 bar) and liquid pressure of 0.5 MPa (ca. 5 bar).
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
60° or 80° (*1)
0.23 - 3.0 L/min
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Mean droplet diameter
20 - 400 μm (*3)
14 - 128 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.5 MPa (ca. 2 - 5 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.8 - 1.6 mm (*2)
The VVEA series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, liquid crystal, liquid crystal display, steel plates
- Surface finish process: Precision cleaning for steel surface treatment, Roll cleaning
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?