Humidity and temperature control for Poultry house
Issues in windowless poultry house during warm weather
- Increases rate of diseases (Avian flu)
- Lower productivity (smaller eggs and less quantity)
- Heat stress / fatigue
- Loss of appetite
Solution: Air cooling systems for humidity and temperature control
Poultry farms need to control the level of temperature and humidity especially during summer time to avoid heat issues.
Our air cooling systems sprays fine fog without wetting the objects in the area. The spray capacity is controlled by utilizing a sensor for temperature and humidity according to the conditions of the outside air. We adapt each installation depending on the ventilation style of the poultry farm.
- Better hygiene and reduced risk of diseases
- Better comfort for the animals which increases the productivity (quantity and quality of eggs)
- Less stress to the animals thanks to the cooling effect without wetting
Advantages of the solution
- Easy to install inside and in existing farms
- Easy to control and keep the most comfortable environment for animals
- Cooling right above the animals, from along the ceiling
- Other application: humidification, indoor cooling, outdoor cooling
To better understand the importance a controlled humidity level indoor, here are some articles we’ve covered:
- Effect of lack of humidity
- Factors that affect the control of the humidity and its level
- The right humidity level for each industry
A controlled humidity level indoor will help increasing the production and reaching the quality each process wants. In additional, there’s a positive side effects for the companies reducing the sick leaves. Controlling the humidity level will also create a better working environment, reducing the absenteeism rate as the working environment becomes less enclin for virus to spread.