Even flat spray with a large turndown ratio
The VVEP-HL series nozzles’ features:
- Even flat spray nozzles with al large turndown ratio of spray flow-rate.
- Maintains even distribution while minimizing variation in spray angle even when spray pressure is changed.
- Having a large turndown ratio, this nozzle is optimal for applications where spray capacity needs to be changed depending on the spray target and applications.
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
Rc 1/4" - Rc 1/2"
Mean droplet diameter
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
3.00 - 124 L/min
Free passage diameter
0.9 - 5.4 mm
The VVEP-HL series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Cooling: Steel plates (upper zone and right under molding of continuous casting machines, etc.), casted steel, cast metal, extruded aluminum
- Cleaning: Steel plate cleaning after pickling
- Other: Applications which require a large turndown ratio
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?