Even flat spray with a large turndown ratio
Pipe conn. size
Rc 1/4" - Rc 1/2"
Mean droplet diameter
0.3 MPa (ca. 3 bar)
3.00 - 124 L/min
Free passage diameter
0.9 - 5.4 mm
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The VVEP-HL series nozzles’ features:
- Even flat spray nozzles with al large turndown ratio of spray flow-rate.
- Maintains even distribution while minimizing variation in spray angle even when spray pressure is changed.
- Having a large turndown ratio, this nozzle is optimal for applications where spray capacity needs to be changed depending on the spray target and applications.
The VVEP-HL series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Cooling: Steel plates (upper zone and right under molding of continuous casting machines, etc.), casted steel, cast metal, extruded aluminum
- Cleaning: Steel plate cleaning after pickling
- Other: Applications which require a large turndown ratio