Quick-detachable mountain-shaped full cone spray
Pipe conn. size
R1/8", R1/4", or R3/8"
Mean droplet diameter
290 - 520 μm
0.2 MPa (ca. 2 bar)
1.00 - 5.00 L/min
Free passage diameter
0.8 - 2.0 mm
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
The INJJX-Y series nozzles’ features:
- Full cone nozzle with a circular spray pattern and a strong center distribution.
- Strong impact with high etching factor.
- Easy and quick connection of the nozzle body, shortening the maintenance time.
- Easy mounting/dismounting with a knurled tab.
- The tip and packing do not fall off when detaching the nozzle head from the body.
- Made of polypropylene resin, excellent in chemical resistance and heat resistance.
- Color identification of nozzle body by spray flow rate.
The INJJX-Y series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Lead frame etching
- Printed circuit board etching
- TAB etching
- High precision etching