External mixing - Liquid siphon feed type
The SETOV series nozzles’ features:
- Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15 – 40 μm (*2).
- Spray capacity increases or decreases in proportion to the air pressure.
- No dripping from the nozzles when the spray shuts off.
- Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*2) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
*3) Measured at liquid pressure of 0 MPa (Liquid siphon feed).
Please fill in the form to download the catalog:
Pipe conn. size
65°, 55° (*3)
1.7 - 10.6 L/hr
Supply air type
Liquid feeding system
Liquid pressure, Liquid siphon
Mean droplet diameter
15 - 40 μm (*2, *3)
27 - 75 L/min, Normal
0.2 - 0.5 MPa (ca. 2 - 5 bar)
Free passage diameter
0.6 - 0.8 mm (*1)
The SETOV series nozzles have multiple applications:
- Moisture control: Paper, cardboard
Do you want to order this product? Or request a quote?